Rep. Cisneros Announces Over $200K Returned to Constituents Through Casework Assistance
Cisneros’s office has handled over 250 cases
FULLERTON, CA – Today, Representative Gilbert R. Cisneros, Jr. (CA-39) announced that his staff has retrieved over $200,000 for constituents through casework assistance. Rep. Cisneros’s office has handled over 250 cases, ranging from issues with retirement benefits, immigration and passport paperwork, and benefits for servicemembers and veterans.
“My number one priority in office has been serving the needs of my constituents and giving them the representation that they deserve,” said Rep. Cisneros. “I’m proud that my office has been able to aid more than 250 constituents and helped retrieve over $200,000 for them and their families. Whether it is helping seniors with their retirement benefits, individuals with visa or immigration cases, or our servicemembers and veterans with their earned benefits, my office stands ready to assist the people of the 39th District.”
Rep. Cisneros’s office offers a myriad of constituent services. His staff has assisted constituents on a range of issues, including:
- Accessing retirement benefits, including Social Security and Medicare.
- Assisting qualified applicants with naturalization, permanent residency, work permits, visas, and asylum, and passport applications.
- Assisting taxpayers and small businesses with issues from personal tax returns or securing federal loans.
- Supporting servicemembers and veterans with earned benefits.
- Providing information on job training opportunities and financial aid for education.